Hi, thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. There isn't much to read or see at the moment because I have only just started delving into Blogland - a whole new world to me. Please leave a message and I can toddle over to your blog for inspiration. I am really looking forward to making lots of friends.

Saturday 3 January 2009

A lovely surprise


And a great begining to the New Year - I got two awards from the lovelyTerrieB at http://www.terriebaileys.blogspot.com/ .
Dont laugh, but at first I didnt know how to "pick them up" I knew it was an honour, but didnt think I needed to wait for the next BAFTAs, and the posh party frock doesnt fit anymore (well not since 1967!). Anyway, after hopping from blog to blog I decided I would be able to copy and paste them(great) but then came the bad news - I've then got to give them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm sorry but I think that sucks, I want to keep them (theyd look really good on the mantlepiece and what a conversation piece). Then I have another problem (boy oh boy winning awards isnt as easy as it looks) - I dont know who to give them to, so, if its ok with you Terrie and not against the rules, I'll keep them a bit longer before passing them on.
I'm really enjoying my new found hobby and all my new found friends, a big thank you to all of you who have visited my blog and left your lovely comments I really appreciate it and it has given my designing a new dimension, there are a lot of very talented people out there.
Sophie sends her love, I gave her all the love and hugs you sent to her and she's walking around now as if she's Lassie (ok, I bet there isnt one single person reading this who knows who Lassie is - hey ho).
Well, I'm off now to complete another challenge, dont know how you lot manage to keep up with them all, that Kath's a real task master :-)

Speak again soon - happy crafting

Jen xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and `Well Deserved` your speach was fantastic...I jst had my pj`s on and my dressing gown on when I collected mine...Would av took tooo long doing me hair and nails!!!!!
Look forward to seeing some of your Challenges:)~X~
Who`s Lassie then...or are you gonna keep it a secret...lol...

Cassie said...

Hi Jen, welcome to blog world!!! Your cards are very lovely! I found you on Terrie B's blog.

Chris said...

Hi Jen just popped over from Terrie's blog and a warm welcome from me to blogland :D
You do realize now you are here we don't let you escape easily...lol
Love your beautiful cards so look forward to seeing more :D
hugs
Chris xx

Followers