Hi, thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. There isn't much to read or see at the moment because I have only just started delving into Blogland - a whole new world to me. Please leave a message and I can toddle over to your blog for inspiration. I am really looking forward to making lots of friends.

Friday 2 January 2009

Say Hello to Sophie


'Mornin All, thanks for dropping by and hope you're well. For those of you who called yesterday, I want to introduce you to the lovely, no FABULOUS Sophie.
Sophie is a rescue dog (Dogs Trust) she is two years old and has been with us since last March. As you can see from the photo she is a very, very pretty girl, extremely affectionate, intelligent and articulate!!!! Isnt she just cute as a button?
Sophie loves to go walking and has four of them a day, which means by the time we get back from one walk, its time to go for another, which leaves little time for crafting and absolutely none for housework.
So next time I'm late with an assignment or "blogging on" dont blame me - blame Sophie.

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hello Sophie....aren't you a beautiful girl and my Buddy would adore you.
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Aw Sophie is `gorgeous` same colors as our doggie only ours is sooo chubby!!!!!lol...shes a wee staff tho...lol...

Hey now you gotta visit my blog cos I left you a couple of Awards on there!!!!
Hope your enjoying your weekend lovely Lady that you are:)~X~
I`v add you to my blog roll...

Unknown said...

Hello Sophie, hello Jen! I found you from the lovely Terrie who is on Debbi Moore' design team with me.

I'll be keeping an eye on your wonderful creations to come. I have read back and have to say that if Kathy from DCM says your cards are good, then they must be VERY good. Kathy is a good friend of mine, very talented and has lovely taste too!

Rosie.
x

Dawn said...

Hi Jen
Met you on Terrie's blog - stopping by to say hi!!
And Sophie is adorable - I sponsor a dog with Dogs Trust unfortunately I can't have a dog of my own so I sponsor Jasper!
Dogs Trust are just fantastic they do amazing work!

Dawnx

Dawn said...

Me again
Oooh I see you follow our Tag blog - looking forward to an entry from you soon!!!!! LOL

Dawn
xx

Karen said...

Awe Sophie is just gorgeous Jen! Bless her little paws X

Followers