Hi, thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. There isn't much to read or see at the moment because I have only just started delving into Blogland - a whole new world to me. Please leave a message and I can toddle over to your blog for inspiration. I am really looking forward to making lots of friends.

Sunday 4 January 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge


This challenge has been made with both old and new stash, the ribbons are new, everything else I have had a long time. I used my Cricut machine to cut out three tags, two peel off stickers: one for the hat and one for the top of the dress, a feather, a few sparklies and if you look close enough, a little heart shaped blob of bright pink marker in the shape of a tiny heart to respresent her lips (hard to spot). There are three different coloured ribbons, I hope you'll agree, it's far better to have shades of pink than try to match them up, which is almost impossible. I hope you like it, thanks for looking.
Jen x

10 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Fabulous, love the frilly skirt!

Cassie said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love it!!!

Michele Kovack said...

How awesome is this???!! Love the use of the feather.....VERY CLEVER!!!

Lythan said...

what a wonderful card!

Kath Stewart said...

I am a little confused Jen...did you mean to do this one for the Tag You're It challenge....DC
this week is "Giving Thanks".
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

SueH said...

Your 'Thank You' tag card is beautiful Jen.
The colours are stunning

Kathy said...

Lovely tag card - I like the idea of sending tags as thank yous

Jozza said...

Fabulous! Love the skirt :o)

Karen said...

This is so pretty Jen X

Anonymous said...

Your tag card is` beautiful `Jen..love the use of feather!!!:)~X~

Followers